Smooth, glowing skin is a must-have for warm spring weather. This coconut salt scrub will help exfoliate dry winter skin and bring back its bright, youthful appearance.
1 cup organic virgin coconut oil
1 cup Pink Himalayan (or Epsom) salt
¼ cup Fractionated Coconut Oil
15 drops favorite essential oil
- Melt coconut oil in microwave or over double boiler
- Once melted, remove from heat
- Add Fractionated Coconut Oil and Pink Himalayan Salt to melted coconut oil
- Stir until combined
- Add essential oil
- Let sit until coconut oil solidifies, stirring every 10 minutes
Tip: Put in refrigerator to speed up the cooling process.
- Stir until well combined and store in an airtight container
- To use, rub on skin and rinse with warm water